Wild Games is looking for our next UI/UX Artist. You have probably been doing art all your life, and you identify as an Artist but you are technical enough to also do the implementation of your art in a game. You love games and try to understand what players do in the game and what they want. You also understand that making games is a team effort and that’s why you love working with other people who complement you.
Being part of a team that shares your passion is essential for you to thrive, and that is why you applied to become part of the Wild Team. For this role we encourage women to apply. We are always searching for diversity of perspectives and experiences for our team.
Must have skills
- Graphic Design skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of UX (user experience) for games.
- Can do attitude.
- Always learning, sharing and developing.
- Able to take, as well as give feedback.
- Ability to own and drive own areas in the UI.
- Experience with implementing UI Art & 2D animations in Unity.
- Own and plan own work, and collaborate with rest of team to get to the best possible game.
Should have skills
- Motion Graphic skills.
- Have worked in mobile games.
Nice to have skills
- Playing mobile games.
- Experience with Unity C# scripting.
- Working with Git/Perforce or other version-control software.
- Experience in the industry. Shipped at least one game.
- Experience with a 3D package. Preferably Blender.
- Ability to understand and tell a story.
- Presentation skills.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a skilled team that creates high quality mobile games. You will get to own and drive your own areas, and together with the Wild Team create a face melting game experience! During COVID-19 we have been working remotely since March and that has been working well for us. Going forward we will be a remote friendly company even after this pandemic passes, so flexible work location become part of our DNA in Wild Games. We are also giving you 6 weeks paid vacation, employee stock options and health insurance. Like a dream!
Our Wild Culture
What we stand for as a game studio is important for us and we want to work with people who share our values and mindset. You probably care about these things too when you apply for a job. If you want to know more about our culture you can read about our playbook and how we apply it in our daily work.
Apply for a Wild Job
So you made it this far and maybe you think you’re a great fit for this wild role? If so, send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com